I offer a free 15-minute telephone consultation for prospective clients who are interested in learning about my services. This also gives us an opportunity to discuss your unique career needs to ensure that I can help you with your situation as well as to answer any questions you may have about my practice.
Scheduled appointments are 45 minutes in length. If you wish to have a longer time, we will need to arrange that in advance.
Fees and Payment
The initial appointment fee is $175; subsequent appointments are $150 per session. If you are unable to keep your appointment for any reason (work demands, illness, etc.), you will need to give 24 hours’ notice to avoid a fee. I charge my full fee for any session canceled with less than a 24-hour notice.
Payment is due after each session for individual appointments. Payment for package sessions can be divided in half, with the first half due after the first session and the second payment due just prior to the last appointment. Payment may be made using Zelle, PayPal, or personal check.
Fees for Career Counseling Packages
In addition to the more traditional, open-ended sessions, I offer three different arrangements:
Quick Start2 sessions, including assessment
- This 2-session option includes a first session during which we thoroughly discuss your career situation and review how to take the Strong Interest Inventory online and on a secure website.
- The second session focuses on your assessment results and offers key takeaways for next steps.
- Quick Start also includes the use of the Washington State Occupational Information System, a state-run database of information on thousands of career options, and represents a savings of $25.00.
Quick Start Plus4 sessions, including assessment
- This 4-session option goes beyond the “Quick Start” (2 sessions) and includes a 3rd and 4th session devoted to skills analysis and values clarification.
- “Motivated skills” are those skills in which you are competent AND you enjoy using. Ideally, they form the core of your resume, assuming they are pertinent to the position you are applying for.
- “Values Clarification” involves sorting and prioritizing career values and is designed to assist you in assuring that your career move will be a satisfactory “fit” for your values. Values are those ideals you hold and express to make important choices in life, but sometimes we can lose sight of our values.
- Quick Start Plus also includes the use of the Washington State Occupational Information System, and represents a $50.00 savings.
Quick Start Premium8 sessions, including assessment
- This 8-session option goes beyond the Quick Start Plus (4 sessions) and may include topics of your choice, such as resume review, re-writing, interview assistance, and research/networking protocol. It can also focus on a specific area that you wish to explore or improve upon. Examples might include career transition activities, career mobility, dealing with difficult co-workers, or help with identifying your best learning style and/or choosing a training program that fits your situation.
- This package also includes the use of the Washington State Occupational Information System and represents a $225.00 savings.
Proud Member Of